We are now looking for the following individuals to join our team.
- Patent Attorney, Patent Engineer
- Job Description
- -Drafting documents for domestic and international applications
- -Responding to office actions
- -Providing expert opinions
- -Assist in drafting documents for domestic and international applications
- -Assist in responding to office actions
- -University degree or higher (science major)
- -Logical reading and writing skills in Japanese
- -Proficiency in English (to read and write technical literature and business emails)
- -Fluent and friendly communication in Japanese
- Place of Work
- Sun-Grace Bldg. 201, 92-17 Okishin-machi, Kurashiki-shi, Okayama, JapanCar commuting available.
- Work Hours
- To be determined based on one’s skills and experiences.
- Other Conditions
- 2 days off per week (Saturday, Sunday, and national holidays) / Salary increase: once a year / Bonus: twice a year / Social insurance / Retirement benefits / Transportation expenses / Year-end and New Year’s holidays / Congratulations and condolence leave
Those who attempts to take the patent attorney examination will be supported.